Trips & Tours
New York City, April 12 - 15, 2010
Voices Rising will perform at Carnegie Hall! For photos and fun visit our Tour Blog.
Germany, March 25 - April 3, 2010
Washington, D.C., April 2009
Voices Rising performed at the Kennedy Center and participating in the America Sings Festival. For photos and memories go to our Tour Blog
Korea/China, Summer 2007
DESTINATION SILK ROAD: 21 Day Concert Tour to China and Korea
Beijing - Xi' an, Hangzhou - Suzhou - Wuxi - Nanjing - Shanghai - Seoul
Spain-Portugal, Summer 2005
See images from our fabulous trip this summer: Spain & Portugal Tour Page
Switzerland, Summer 2004
Twenty-two students from MYA’s 2004 Summer Chamber Music Camp went on a ten day concert tour to Switzerland from August 8-18. They were great musical ambassadors for our country!
See the Switzerland Tour Page!
Vienna, Summer 2001
MYA Trip in 2001 to Central Europe
Orchestra Tour to Central Europe including participation in the Vienna International Festival of Youth Orchestras (July 7-11), and concerts in Bela Bartok Hall in Debreccen, Hungary, Budapest and Prague, and a Czech and American Music Workshop and joint concert with Brno Conservatory Orchestra in cooperation with the Janacek Conservatory.
Find out more on the Vienna Tour Page!
Aberdeen, Scotland, 2001 & 1998
Senior Jazz Combo returns to the Aberdeen International Youth Festival in Scotland. Photos of the 2001 Aberdeen International Youth Festival are now available!
See the new Aberdeen 2001 Photos Page!
MYA trip in 1998 to Aberdeen, Scotland
- U.S. National Tours:
- 2006 – UIUC Krannert Center
- 1997 – Montana
- 1996 – New Orleans
- International Tours:
- 2007 – China & Korea
- 2005 – Spain & Portugal
- 2004 – Switzerland
- 2001 – Central Europe: Austria (Vienna International Festival of Youth Orchestras), Hungary (concert in Bela Bartok Hall), & the Czech Republic (joint concert with the Brno Conservatory Orchestra at the Janacek Conservatory)
- 2001 – Jazz at Aberdeen (Scotland) International Youth Festival
- 2000 – Banff International Festival of Youth Orchestras
- 1998 – Invited as Host Orchestra of the Aberdeen (Scotland) International Youth Festival
MYA trip in 2000 to Banff